Most of us purchase cars so that we can use them, cars are often purchased for our convenience, to take us from one point to another. When purchasing cars most of us make our decisions based on:
- A budget and/or borrowing capacity
- The size and capacity
- The design and style
- The performance and economy
- The safety and reliability, plus
- Other factors
Once we have these cars we soon find out that they cost money, sometimes a lot of money, and we pay it, somehow, we find a way to pay for the maintenance, repairs and general cost of use.
When you get in the car to drive, you have a destination in mind. You plan your trip, you get an address, you either know how to get there or you find out how to get there.
Allow me to use the concept of a car to make my point.
Most of us invest in a car to drive it, to use it to take us from one point to another, and in driving it or using it we incur the cost of usage. This is the only way the concept works successfully. To get any sort of benefit from our car purchase we must get in and drive it, in the process we’ll incur all sorts of costs, from servicing and fuelling to repair costs.
I want you to think about a website based on the concept outlined above,
Say the car represents your website! – Just like a car, a website:
- Costs money to acquire (build)
- Can take you places when you get behind the driver’s seat and drive
- Needs fuelling (content etc.) to go the distance (reach traffic)
- Needs maintenance and from time to time some upgrades
The point is, like any tool websites will only get you a result if you are prepared to do what is required to get them road worthy, fuelled up and serviced.
With cars, most of us need a qualified mechanic to do the fixes for us and we do the driving. With websites, most of you need a web designer to build or fix your website, but not many of you are capable of driving your online business. So you either get an online business manager, or learn to drive your website.
Over the next few weeks Smart Site 4u will be offering you some unbelievable, irresistible deals to help remove procrastination and help you take-action on what could be the most important move for your business this year.
- We are in a digital world that requires you to either learn how to drive online or partner with someone else who does. In our first article, we are giving away a car that will serve as a reminder of the important lesson we are trying to get across to you regarding getting value out of a website:
To get anywhere with your website you must make it drivable, map out some destinations, get in the driver’s seat and follow the map.
Fix it & Drive it Deal!
Purchase our Business Smart Site Package for $3,000.00 (EX GST) and receive:
- Website build or rebuild/upgrade package including full content managed site
- Full eCommerce with multiple gateways and inventory management system
- Subscription forms with an emailing or newsletter system set up
- Multiple landing pages for your lead and sales promos
Get a License to drive your website and your online business with our 13 Sessions of coaching and mentoring program valued @ $2,400.00
Your reward for taking action
We will give you the car in the picture on this article (Australia Customers Only).
First in best dressed